Thursday, May 26, 2016

Au Revoir... Again

Koti crushing the roof on Simian Swing [5.11c], Farley Ledges. 
Was packing my car when Kobe notified me that a cute fuzzy bear was meandering around the yard. Farewell bear!
The majority of my belongings packed into a few tubs and a few bags. Feels good to be able to narrow down my necessities.
Welp... see ya later New England! Part 2 of the US tour begins today. So glad I was able to see so many of you during my brief visit home. Hopefully the Pacific NorthWest is as beautiful as everyone makes it out to be!

Now that I'll be forced to cook in my car again, I'd like to film another video soon. Challenge me with a new meal to cook and I'll do my best!

2 comments:

  1. hey, have you considered using the engine compartment to heat up a portion of you dinner, mythbusters did a complete turkey dinner once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try that when I had a coolant leak. It was absolutely hot enough to cook on then.

      Delete